- This event has passed.
Qigong: Moving Mindfulness Online
April 27 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 1:00 PM on Monday, repeating until April 30, 2020
You are invited to join Natalie Goldfein in practicing Qigong (chee-gong) a wonderful mind body practice that will center, stretch, energize and empower you. This class will meet via Zoom for 45 minutes at 1:00 pm for the next four Mondays beginning March 30.
Utilizing gentle movements, breath work, self-massage, and guided visualization, enjoy this ancient (made modern) health and wellness practice. (While you may not have heard of Qigong, you probably have heard of Tai Chi. They are related, Qigong is easier in many ways.)
During this challenging time when our usual schedules and lives have changed, Natalie wants to share one of the best things she knows to do to relax, calm, energize, breathe & promote wellness.
Here’s what you need to know:
• You don’t need any special clothing. Just the clothes that are comfortable and let you move a bit.
• Make sure you have enough room to swing your arms and not hit anyone or anything!
• This session will be geared towards adults, but your kids are welcome! They can do it. Just turn your camera off to not distract other congregants.
• Natalie has been teaching Qigong since 2010. Certified by the IIQTC.
• We will meet via Zoom for 45 minutes at 1:00 pm over the next four Mondays beginning March 30.
Emanuel Congregation Qigong Zoom Class with Natalie Goldfein:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7737270171