- This event has passed.
Snowmass Ski Trip: March 2020!
Anyone who mentions “ChiTribe” before the end of 2019 GETS $150 off the trip.
Join fun loving Jewish professionals in one of the the Rockie’s favorite resorts… Aspen/Snowmass!
Many people call Snowmass the skier’s Shangri-La and is said to be the most sophisticated of all the US ski resorts. There’s a great mix of trendy bars, restaurants, galleries, shopping and outdoor activities beyond just skiing. Our hotel, the Westin, is a true ski in ski out access and a great ski valet that makes skiing so easy.
Sign up 4 or 7 nights; we will deduct the price for Ikon pass holders.
Full information and registration at: http//bit.ly/Snowmass2020
• Accommodations at the Westin
o Resort fee included which covers high speed internet in guestrooms
• Your choice of a full week or 4 night stay
• 3 or 5 day lift ticket depending on days you are there
• Daily breakfast in the hotel restaurant in a reserved group area
• 2 group dinners (3 for week stay)
• One special group event or Happy Hour
• Ground transportation from Aspen Airport (ASE)- Eagle and Denver additional (price will depend on how many people there are)
• Group discounts with the Mountain Advantage Card on ski rental, group lessons, etc.
• Organized activities including night parties on the top of the Gondola and/or a other night activities
• Dinner arrangements for nights that are not included
• Every day has a group meeting spot for lunch, happy hour and late night activities
Questions? email@example.com or call 773.960.7477