- This event has passed.
Yom Kippur Morning Service with Chabad of Lincoln Park
September 16 @ 9:30 AM
This year will be unlike any other. Our mission is to be here for you, and provide you with the most meaningful, authentic and uplifting High Holiday experience possible. To achieve this we will be providing a number of High Holiday options, which you may view below.
- Traditional High Holiday Services: Our cantor will lead us in socially distanced, but spiritually uplifting entire holiday service. There will be limited, socially-distanced seats available, and no walk-ins will be allowed. You must reserve a seat for each service you plan to attend in person. Masks will be required.
- Outdoor Shofar Blowing: At multiples times during the second day of Rosh Hashana we will be providing a 20 minute outdoor service that will include a Shofar Blowing, several selected prayers, and short words of inspiration.
- Spiritual Seats: For those who have always reserved a seat for the Holidays but will be unable to attend in person; we are offering you the option to still be part of our service. By purchasing your Spiritual Seats, the Chazzan will include your names in the prayers, and you will be helping support Chabad, thereby giving you the sense of belonging and the powerful Divine merit of Holiday attendance.
- Holiday Gift & Prayer Book: We will be offering a taste of the Holidays with a give-away of home made honey cake, apples and honey, plus a beautifully printed Holiday Guide of Prayers and Insights that you will be able to use for your own home-bound Holiday Service.
- Pre-Holiday Classes & Inspiration: We will be offering classes and DIY training to inspire your own prayers at home as well as recording and sending out the High Holiday Sermons before the holiday.
Thursday, Sep. 16
Morning Service: 9:30 AM