Find Your Table at the Big Event
The Big Event is Really Big, Let ChiTribe Make it Smaller.
Find Your Table and make the Big Event much smaller.
How would you like to be seated? We will try to make the tables according to what you are looking for and help you find your tribe. Buy your ticket through the JUF.
ChiTribe Table at The Big Event 2018
Find Your Table with ChiTribe
The Big Event 2019
6-8pm ChiTribe Pre-Party | TBD
8:15 P.M. Doors Open | 9 P.M. Program Begins | Sheraton Grand Chicago | 301 E. North Water St., Chicago
After-Party will begin immediately following the program.
COST: $95 Includes a $25 gift to the 2020 JUF Annual Campaign*, stand-up comedy show and after-party
with late-night food, 3 drink tickets and a cash bar.
Dietary laws will be observed
YLD’s Big Event Fundraiser is an adult only event (21+, Please bring photo ID).
If you are a first-time JUF donor, your attendance requires a minimum gift of $25 to the 2020 JUF Annual Campaign, which is included in your ticket price. Current JUF donors will be asked to match or increase your previous JUF gift, which you will have the opportunity to do during the program.
$25 of your ticket price will go towards payment of your 2020 gift.
Do You Want to Be a Table Host?
As a table host, you will be asked to fill a table of 12 (including yourself) by having your friends register online. Please contact YLD@juf.org to become a table host. All other seating will be general admission.
- Fill a table with up to 12 guests (including you) and remind each person to buy a ticket online
- Don’t worry if you can’t fill a whole table!
- Submit your final guest list on the attached Table Host chart by Monday, December 2nd, 2019
- Serve as an event ambassador and promote the Big Event to friends, family members, etc. through social media, word of mouth and shouting it from the rooftops!
- Pledge a gift to the 2020 JUF Annual Campaign (a requirement for every Big Event attendee. Please make this expectation clear to each of your table guests).
Hosts: Shaily and Rebecca
Originally filmed for Instagram @YourChiTribe