Jewish Dating During Quarantine: Chicago Edition. Dear Amanda is Live!
Jewish dating is incredibly difficult during Chicago Quarantine. ChiTribe is here for all the anonymous stories, quarantine questions, and dating debacles. If you are Jewish and living in Chicago and need some advice, write in! All submissions are anonymous.
What’s happening? Tell us your issue, story, text exchanges, zoom nightmares…
- Pandemic Breakup (you got broken up with during Quarantine)
- Ghosted during Corona
- Quaranfished (a combination of Quarantine and being catfished)
- Zoom Dates Suck
- I met my Basheret, but its COVID-19
- My wedding was postponed…but I am not engaged yet.
- Jewish Facebook Groups for Corona Dating are Terrifying and full of Trolls
- My parents are bothering me to find someone. But I can not leave the house.
- My ex got married during the pandemic, woe is me.
- I chose to co-quarantine with the wrong partner…now what
Find all the Jewish Events in Chicago during Quarantine on ChiTribe’s Calendar