Daily Minyan (Mishkan Chicago)
Recurring Daily Minyan (See all)
We want to start our day with you! Join Rabbi Lauren and Builder Ilana Rossoff for daily Morning Minyans. Monday through Friday from 8-8:30 am CDT, tune in via Zoom for prayer, meditation, and a spiritual check-in we all need!
More Resources from Mishkan Chicago
- Need Assistance? Want to Help? The Chicago COVID-19 Hardship and Help page is a catchall source for Chicago residents. We highly recommend a perusal if you need assistance or are looking for ways to be of service!
- Looking for State assistance? See if you or a loved one qualify for Unemployment Benefits through Illinois due to COVID-19
- Yearning for some learning? Check out this list of remote Jewish resources from the Institute for Jewish Spirituality
- Need to eat something other than pasta? Find an open Chicago restaurant to order in from through Dining At A Distance
- Have extra resources? Donate to support local artists through Chicago Artists Relief GoFundMe!
Daily Minyan (My Jewish Learning)
My Jewish Learning’s Virtual Minyan Project: My Jewish Learning is offering a way for those saying the Mourner’s Kaddish (which traditionally needs to be said with a minyan) and others to congregate online. “We’ll start with a few minutes of Torah teaching and then give mourners an opportunity to say Mourner’s Kaddish.” Sign up here to participate.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. Opinions differ among rabbis and denominations over the permissibility of utilizing an online platform to form a minyan. If you have concerns about participating in a virtual minyan or halakhic questions, please consult with your own rabbi or denomination.
Coronavirus Quarantine Kaddish Chabad Services Online
If you are unable to make it to services to say kaddish for a loved one due to Coronavirus,Lakeview Chabad Online
If you are unable to make it to services to say kaddish for a loved one due to Coronavirus, we’re here to help by ensuring that the mourner’s kaddish will be said in a synagogue in their merit. Simply fill out the form, and our volunteers will lovingly help you memorialize your dear departed.
This volunteer-based program is exclusively for those who cannot make it to a synagogue due to Coronavirus. All others, please see Chabad.org’s kaddish service, offered in partnership with Colel Chabad.
ADDITIONAL JEWISH LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Daf Yomi: Daily Talmud
Around the world, thousands of Jews read the entire Talmud one page at a time, on a set schedule called Daf Yomi (literally “a page a day.”) Sign up to get A Daily Dose of Talmud: Daf Yomi for Everyone in your e-mail from My Jewish Learning.
Havard Online: Judaism Through Its Scriptures
Stephen Wise Temple: Facebook Live
Stephan Wise Temple is offering Jewish learning and study through Facebook Live and Zoom.
FIND ALL ONLINE JEWISH EVENTS ON CHITRIBE’S CALENDAR
STAY CONNECTED WITH CHITRIBE.ORG
ADD ANY UPCOMING VIRTUAL JEWISH EVENTS HERE
Stay Strong Chicago. Find Your Tribe ONLINE with ChiTribe